Our team of grief educators, social workers and trained volunteers support individuals of all ages who are grieving. They help families from those Sangre de Cristo Community Care has cared for and community members with grief from many different situations in life.
You are not alone. We are here to guide you through the grieving process so you may live a fulfilled and healthy life.
- Home visits to those who are unable to travel
- One-to-one in person support
- Phone or virtual support
- Group support, in person or virtual
- Children support
Current Grief Support Groups (Dates/Times are location specific):
- New Chapter
- Is an on-going ‘open’ group for those 18 and over whose loss is greater than 8 months, with a focus on self-identity and purpose.
- Good Grief
- Is a one-day educational adventure for children aged 5-13 during the late spring
- Through the Holidays with Music
- Is an 8-week group for adults during the months of November – January with a focus of coping through the holidays and facilitated by Music Therapy. There is a limit of 12 participant
In-person groups will meet at the Sangre de Cristo Community Care office in your community. All groups are currently meeting in person and virtually and require registration to participate. To sign up for group sessions, please visit our Events page.