Our team of grief counselors, social workers and trained volunteers support people of all ages who are grieving a loss. They help families of those we have cared for, parents expecting a pregnancy, baby or child loss, and people who have had someone die unexpectedly or from any other circumstance.
You are not alone. We are here to guide individuals through the grieving process so they may live a fulfilled and healthy life.
- Home visits from specialists
- One-on-one in-person counseling
- Support by phone
- Various support groups
- Kids Camps
- Educational training
- Monthly newsletter and educational materials
Current Support Groups (Dates/Times are location specific):
- Let’s Talk About Grief
- 12-Week Closed Group – Educational and supportive group for newly bereaved individuals.
- Grief and Healing (Music Therapy)
- Suddenly Single
- Open Group – For individuals seeking support for recent grief and loss of a significant other.
- Miracles Remembered
- Open Group – For parents who are seeking support for child loss at any stage of development.
- New Chapter Group
- Open Group – For individuals seeking support for continuous grief.
- Beyond Extreme Blues (Suicide Grief)
- 12-Week Closed Group – For individuals who are seeking suicide grief and loss support.
In-person groups will meet at the Sangre de Cristo Community Care office in your community. All groups are currently meeting in-person and online and require registration.